segunda-feira, 2 de junho de 2008

Into the wild : deep into you

Society, man! You know, society! 'Cause, you know what I don't understand? I don't understand why people, why every fucking person is so bad to each other so fucking often.
It doesn't make sense to me. Judgment, control. All that, the whole spectrum. well, it just...
(Alexander Supertramp)

I love not man the less, but nature more.
(Lord Byron)
Poucos filmes conseguem ser tão densos. Ainda bem que eu estava sozinha no cinema porque realmente precisava de um tempo pra digerir aquela avalanche de emoções desabadas diretamente da tela sobre todas aquelas pessoas desavisadas ali sentadas. Então saí atônita e caminhei até a praça da Liberdade*, por entre rosas viçosas, perfumantes e sem crises existenciais. Somente lindas e descerebradas. Nem precisam chamar as coisas pelo seu verdadeiro nome, só representam. No máximo, um estandarte.

Catei por aqui algumas frases que queria reler, porque depois elas ficam transitando pela nossa mente como uma espécie de brain wall paper.

Ron Franz: When you forgive, you love. And when you love, God's light shines upon you.
[at that very moment, the clouds part, and sunlight falls upon them]

Christopher McCandless: Mr. Franz, I think careers are a 20th century invention and I don't want one.

Christopher McCandless: [written into book]: Happiness only real when shared.

Christopher McCandless: I'm supertramp.
[looks at the apple]
Christopher McCandless: and you're super apple!
Christopher McCandless: You are the apple of my eye.

Christopher McCandless: What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?

Christopher McCandless: The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong. Now I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once. To find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions. Facing the blind death stone alone, with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head.
* Sim, eu aproveitei o feriado que passei em BH pra assistir, pois sabe Deus quando isso chega nos cinemas de Belém. E quando chegar, talvez vá ver de novo - e eu nem sou do tipo que assiste mais de uma vez um filme, mas esse... ah... só vendo pra entender!

Nenhum comentário: