terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2009

Things to remember

If it's meant to be it will work out.

"I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with because each person had their own specific qualities. You can never replace anyone. What is lost is lost. Each relationship, when it ends, really damages me. I never fully recover. That's why I'm very careful with getting involved because it hurts too much. Even getting laid I actually don't do that because I will miss of the person the most mundane things like I'm obsessed with little things (...) You can never replace anyone because everyone is made such beautiful, specific details."

"I guess when you're young you just believe there'll be many people you'll conect with. Later in life you realize it only happens a few times."

- Before Sunset, the movie.

"Things are going to happen whether you worry or not. If we are meant for each other then nothing will change how we feel about it; if we are not meant to be with each other than nothing will protect against us going our different ways. Then let's leave it at that and stop worrying about where things are going."

- Sinbad, my pet shrimp thinking.
[And he learned it all from me, but I was almost forgetting! :P]

Nenhum comentário: