quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2008

Don't miss this precious tip

It seems I'm getting addicted in another site: www.livemocha.com

I'm favourably impressed by this one, 'cause it's possible to learn so many languages through good exercises - writing, reading, listening and SPEAKING! Yes, you record the sentences they show and then the users natives from that language will make a kind of avaliation about your pronounce, very easy, very simple! I didn't know that when suddenly the window of a 'gringo' just jumped in my screen, hehe... I think every time you send your recording, they ask you to review another one, from someone who's learning your mother tongue, what I consider really fair!
And I fell in love with this! Fantastic idea and a fabulous way to share knowledge!
They still have TOEFL Preparation Test, approach that will help you attain higher TOEFL scores.

I don't know if you can see my profile without sign in.

Well, for a while I subscribed English, French, Spanish, Slovenian (to talk to you, Jaka! But until now there's no exercises, I'll see it better), Basco (I'm still gonna check it, Katu, but already added you) and I think I have to learn something in Russian to talk some words with my dear friend Yana, from Vladivostok - just put the link to her blog on my favourites and you don't need to know Russian to read it, cause it's in English! :)

I hope to see some of you there. :*

PS.: Lú asked me and I remembered that I was forgetting to say so important detail: it's for FREE! :D

Nenhum comentário: