sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2009

Some Selma's pearls


- You know what? If one day you wanna talk to Nizar seriously you should ask him to stop making jokes cause he's aaaalways making it, so if you ask him maybe he can tell you the true about something. Maybe. (he could not believe that she told this about him, haha)
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
- But you're grown up, why do you need a visa?!?
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
- Selma, how's going the things at your new school? More friends than those 3?
- Nope, I HAAAATE make new friends!
- Oh, don't say that! See, it wasn't difficult with me, right?
- But you're not my friend, you are my aunt!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
- What do you wanna be when you grow up?
- What do you do?
- I'm a lawyer, would you like to be one too?
- What lawyers do? They can work in an ambulance?
- No, but you can be a nurse or a doctor then
- Oh, i know, i know... ah, do you know the president?
- Yes
- So I wanna be the BOSS of the President!
- HAHAHAHAHA
Nizar's comment: to be the boss of the president she just needs to be the first lady! \o/

Nenhum comentário: